The aim of the society is to support the research and application of toxicological knowledge with the goal of protecting humans, animals, and the environment.
Goals of the Swiss Society of Toxicology
- Promotion of research and use of toxicological expertise with the aim of health protection of humans and animals as well as the environment.
- Promotion of education and training in the field of toxicology.
- Exchange of experience and ideas.
- Representation of professional matters of toxicologists active in Switzerland.
- Collaborate with toxicological and related societies around the world.
The registry consists of highly qualified professionals with high responsibility standards. It also allows their European registration.
Goals of the Swiss Registry of Toxicology
- Seize professionals with qualitatively high training degree and responsibility.
- Consider the variety of the basic training.
- Enable an European-wide acknowledgment.
- Complement and not compete against profession-specific training (physician, veterinarians, pharmacists).
- Protect the profession of the toxicologists on one hand and acquaint it with a broad public on the other hand.
The XVIth International Congress of Toxicology jointly organized with IUTOX and EUROTOX will be held in Maastricht.
The 5th edition of POCDx will be hosted by the School of Life Sciences in the FHNW Campus Muttenz. For more information and registration, click the button below.
Please join us for the second virtual SST scientific exchange forum. Registration is free of charge! Please stay tuned for more information.
Our Annual Meeting will be held once more in Basel at the Radisson Blu Hotel. More details will follow shortly.