The community of experts in Switzerland for research and safety assessment of xenobiotics, such as chemicals and biologicals.
The mission of the society is to protect the health and safety of humans, animals and the environment by working toward the following goals:
Goals of the Swiss Society of Toxicology
- Promoting research and implementation of new toxicological approaches for risk assessment.
- Providing and supporting education and training in the field of toxicology.
- Creating forums for exchange of knowledge, ideas, experiences and to promote networking.
- Representing Toxicology as a professional discipline.
- Recognizing the valuable contributions of members to the field and community of toxicologists, and promoting their impact.
- Collaborating with toxicological and related societies around the world.
The registry consists of highly qualified professionals with high responsibility standards. It also allows their European registration.
Goals of the Swiss Registry of Toxicology
- Seize professionals with qualitatively high training degree and responsibility.
- Consider the variety of the basic training.
- Enable an European-wide acknowledgment.
- Complement and not compete against profession-specific training (physician, veterinarians, pharmacists).
- Protect the profession of the toxicologists on one hand and acquaint it with a broad public on the other hand.
Under the theme “Toxicology – multidisciplinary science leading to safer and sustainable life” the Slovenian Society of Toxicology will host the 57th Congress of the European Toxicologists and European Societies of Toxicology in Ljubljana. For more info please click below!
We are very happy to announce the fifth SST scientific exchange forum! Registration is mandatory but free! More info to come!
It is our pleasure to invite you to your SST Annual Meeting held at the Radisson Hotel in Basel. Please stay tuned for more information to follow shortly.