The community of experts in Switzerland for research and safety assessment of xenobiotics, such as chemicals and biologicals.
The mission of the society is to protect the health and safety of humans, animals and the environment by working toward the following goals:
Goals of the Swiss Society of Toxicology
- Promoting research and implementation of new toxicological approaches for risk assessment.
- Providing and supporting education and training in the field of toxicology.
- Creating forums for exchange of knowledge, ideas, experiences and to promote networking.
- Representing Toxicology as a professional discipline.
- Recognizing the valuable contributions of members to the field and community of toxicologists, and promoting their impact.
- Collaborating with toxicological and related societies around the world.
The registry consists of highly qualified professionals with high responsibility standards. It also allows their European registration.
Goals of the Swiss Registry of Toxicology
- Seize professionals with qualitatively high training degree and responsibility.
- Consider the variety of the basic training.
- Enable an European-wide acknowledgment.
- Complement and not compete against profession-specific training (physician, veterinarians, pharmacists).
- Protect the profession of the toxicologists on one hand and acquaint it with a broad public on the other hand.
Taking place in Nashville, Tennessee, the SOT 62nd Annual Meeting and ToxExpo will feature more than 70 Featured and Scientific Sessions, 2,000 presentations, 250 exhibitors, and 5,000 attendees.
The SSPT Spring Meeting 2023 entitled 'The curious case of...ageing' will take place on April 20, 2023 at the Inselspital in Bern, Switzerland. For further information, the agenda and how to register please click the button below.
We are very happy to announce the fourth SST scientific exchange forum! Registration is mandatory but free! Please stay tuned for more information and details on the agenda. Registration will be available shortly before the meeting. Invite will be sent via newsletter!